4.9.12

MSFW DAY 2



Dress from Sass & Bide
Jacket from Bardot Boots from Mimco Handbag from Mocha
Sunglasses from Tommy Hilfiger

Interviewed the lovely ladies from Melbourne label tettmann.doust this morning. Article should be up on Couturing sometime over the next couple of days, then I'll pop it up here aswell. This was my outfit for today's Wittner show.
It's going to rain Wednesday through Saturday. Greaaaaat.
While I've got you, just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone for your ongoing support. Things have really amped up for me over the past few weeks and it's been so exciting knowing that people are actually reading my writing and, from what a lot of you have told me, are enjoying it. It's truly humbling, so thankyou.

And I'm sorry for this gratuitous mirror shot.

No comments: