8.5.12

Karolina Kurkova wears Rachel Zoe @ Met Gala 2012


How a person can look this good never ceases to astound me.

Kurkova, dressed (literally) head to toe in gold sequins by Rachel Zoe (aka God) at the 2012 Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Benefit Gala.
I'm iffy about the headpiece; looks like something Cleopatra would wear to stop the chlorine getting to her hair. That said, Kurkova has flawless bone structure and if this is a taster of what she would look like bald, she rocks it. Hands down my pick for best dressed.
Full best dressed look will be uploaded when I can find a spare two seconds to scratch myself slash maybe take some sort of shower.

Love love.

1 comment:

Dillon Counsel said...

OH MY GOD.

okay i was waiting to get to report on the shoooooeeeesss so dont beat me too it!!!!

x