20.3.10

THE WEEK THAT WAS; LMFF

While Melbourne's most fashionable have been out and about gracing the front rows of god knows how many catwalks this week, I have been going to this place called school, which I'm not sure if you've heard of. I've also been enjoying the perks of being unemployed... that was a joke. Not having money isn't fun AT ALL. While I'd love to provide you with a running commentary, I'm too busy with this thing they call homework, so that will have to wait. In the meantime, here is my favourite from the festival thus far

[LUCETTE]
I literally cannot fault this. If only my plump bottom could pull off those tights. Sigh.

Speaking of tights, it frightens me that supre's latest offerings are actually quite tasteful. And if there's one thing I love, it's being a cheapskate... uh oh

3 comments:

Marnie said...

HAHAHAHA oh gosh, I'm a cheapskate too.
Being unemployed sucksss!
x

Stacy said...

agreeee about supre :S:S
it's cheap, and kinda - note - kinda tasteful, ahaha I've actually walked into there.

xStace

mel said...

i love it! i know you could wear those pants amazingly:) that sucks being unemployed! i can imagine how annoying that would be, i spend my paycheck as soon as i get it..:)
x

peterbellandtinkerpan.blogspot.com