7.1.09

two thousand and nine

Would like to start by once again sincerely apologising for my slackness, as I've previously mentioned I literally haven't stopped since school finished, busy busy busy all the time, and it's been hectic around here due to me leaving for France on Saturday .. which is in 3 days, just incase you can't count.

Ok so now that's out of the way, HAPPY NEW YEAR!
2008 was the best yet, and although it set the standard pretty high, I have a wonderful feeling that this year is going to be even better. And if the past week has been any indication of the year to come, then my suspicions are indeed correct.

So after my last post, I took a photo of my new shoes, and then I never got the chance to upload it. On Boxing Day, I worked, which was the worst thing in the history of the world ever. But during my break I found a beautiful dress, that of course was the only thing in the shop not on sale. But the next morning, I went into work early and bought it. It's from Forever New, and although I love every single thing in the shop, you have to be very careful because you could easily end up looking the same as every other teenage girl wandering Melbourne, and possibly the rest of the country. But the dress is stunning, definately worth the $80. It's dip dyed, and hand embellished, apparently, and it's so versatile and beautiful and I'm in love.
So I ended up wearing it, and the shoes, on New Years Eve, so I thought I may aswell disregard the shoe photo, and just show you it all in one go.

The shoes are an amazing 4 and a half inches high, I recall taking them off at about 3 in the morning, and I am very pleased with myself for not falling into the pool.
So the beginning of 2009 was the best, my New Years Eve/Morning was eventful, in the best way possible.

I was so tempted to pop on here two days ago and whinge about stupid little things, but I'm very glad that I didn't, because I am back to being the happiest now.
Anyway I'm going out now, I love you all

Gem

No comments: