23.11.08

ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING NIGHTS OF MY LIFE

FRIDAY NIGHT WAS SO AMAZING THAT I ALMOST CRIED LIKE SEVERAL TIMES MY GOD BLOC PARTY ARE FAR TOO AMAZING LIVE AND IT WAS JUST SO PERFECT AND I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO EXPLAIN HOW AMAZING IT WAS AND THE SET THEY PLAYED WAS INCREDIBLE AND MY GOD YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW INCREDIBLE IT WAS.

Van She were also good, but I would've enjoyed them more had I not been so impatient, in regards to waiting for Bloc Party haha.
And they played a good mix of stuff from all their albums, which was soo good because I wasn't expecting that much Silent Alarm, which is my favourite.

They opened with One Month Off, and I almost cried then because I was so excited. Almost cried during Hunting For Witches again due to excitement. Almost cried during Banquet because it was the first Bloc Party song I'd ever heard however many years ago it was, so that was exciting. Almost cried during The Prayer because I was so happy that I think I actually started laughing. Almost cried during Ion Square whilst screaming I CARRY YOUR HEART, WIIIIIIIITH ME, I CARRY IT IN, MY HEARRRRRRRT. Almost cried during Flux because they had green lazers and it was amazing and they played it to perfection. Almost cried during This Modern Love again due to over-excitement. Perfect song to close on also. And by the end of it all I was dancing with the ridiculously good looking guy next to me .. didn't actually say a word to each other because Bloc Party were just too amazing/captivating, which I am regretting now, because how are Stef and I supposed to stalk him if we have no leads? Hahaha, but seriously, most amazing night.
I'll show you a photo once Stef sends me the polaroid we took before we left.

Saturday was also pretty amazing, because I got Honours on my Senior Bronze tap exam, and I was aiming for a pass haha, all 4 of us got honours so that was amazing.

I am hoping I'm not the only person completely unprepared for both Commerce and Science tomorrow.

But I'll leave on a happy note.


P.S. 4 and a half days.

1 comment:

Erica Hoffman said...

gah! so was going to go! I love the Silent Album as well!
I'm really jealous!