5.8.11

VIVA LA JUICY by Juicy Couture Fragrance - Behind the scenes

I've never been much of a Juicy Couture gal - there's something about matching velour tracksuits that remind me of both soccer mums in range rovers and Britney Spears on a bender. This is so nice though! Viva La Juicy smells divine too. I was expecting it to be fruity and disgusting (the word juice has, shall we say, connotations) but it's actually more of an oriental. Can't say I'll be forking out my hard earned dollars for it due to my recent shopping binge, but I'll do a haul once everything arrives... including my new lens! Looking forward to taking awkward self timer photos of myself, it's been too long.


So in love with Sasha

[via fashiongonerogue.com]

2 comments:

Georgia said...

then you would like my daisy ad on facey. Look for in in my videos!

xx gg

http://the-power-line.blogspot.com/

Sóley said...

I am so obsessed with Sasha these days....