8.12.08

This is too much fun

This morning I got an email telling that I was 'featured' on Platinum Blonde Life, so that was very very sweet, and very very exciting :)
You can find the post here: http://www.platinumblondelife.com/2008/12/style-inspiration.html

I'm feeling a bit anxious about putting new photos up on lookbook, because I'm thinking that after my first one, it's a bit of a hard act to follow, like I wasn't expecting any of the hype (excuse the pun) that I've recieved.
But we'll see :)

Was supposed to be going out tonight, but just found out that it's been cancelled, so that's a bit of a bummer.
I'm bored. I might go play with my hot rollers. They're my fave.

Sorry I have no photos are anything fun to tell you!
On the other hand, my mum just made croissants filled with chocolate.

No comments: